Our I.T. Support Components
Our I.T. Support Components
As your dedicated Account Manager is your first point of contact at Claritas, they will ensure that all departments understand your requirements and respond with the right level of service. Your Account Manager will ensure that your product portfolio reflects your changing needs. They will co-ordinate the work of technical support teams to provide the various services you need throughout ownership of products, including solution design, installation, training user support and maintenance.
Purchasing new technology products and services can sometimes be long and complex, involving different decision makers at each stage. Your dedicated Account Manager will identify the information and resource requirements for the key states of the initial inquiry, meeting your specifications, preparing proposals and arranging presentations and documentation to ensure that your business objective is met.
We will keep you informed of any new emerging technologies that can help your business and will be able to brief you how these could benefit your organisation both technically and financially. Collaboration and long term relationships have led to long standing partner relationships with our clients and have given us high levels of customer retention.
At Claritas Solutions, our highly experienced Project Managers ensure the smooth running of all stages of the project process from planning through to the implementation of a solution.
Claritas Solutions’ project management includes but is not limited to, the running of projects for software development, hardware installations, network upgrades, data management projects and implementing I.T. services.
Our highly acclaimed support team are here to help you with the day to day management of your I.T.
First Line support
- UK based
- 1st point of contact for technical issues
- Highly skilled and experienced technical consultants
- Open tickets and handle DNS changes, troubleshooting etc.
- 24/7 support option
- 1 hour response SLA
Second Line Support
- Qualified engineers with specialist skill sets
- Support technical issues in all areas: hardware, infrastructure, networking, different operating systems
- Expertise in handling product specific issues
Our experienced technical team are certified to the highest levels so are able to input into your business strategy and resolve technical issues.
- Engineers trained to the highest levels in all vendor partner products
- 24/7 support contracts available
- Highly specialised to resolve specific product issues
- Support from vendors to ensure all technical issues can be resolved
Our unique monitoring system allows us to measure your I.T. systems' critical performance ensuring that your I.T. estate runs efficiently and safely.
Your software and hardware are monitored to ensure early warning of any potential problems.