Office Cleaner - Part Time
Posted: 25 May 2021
Reporting to: Office Manager
Location: 2 Deighton Close, Wetherby, Leeds, LS22 7GZ
Hours of Work: Friday 3 hours. Morning 5.30 – 8.30
Additional: Holiday cover of a further 22 days (22 x 3 hrs) per annum.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for floor care, performing various cleaning tasks, including vacuuming, mopping, sweeping, spot-cleaning, disinfecting, and polishing of surfaces and furniture as needed around the office
- COVID additional measures: Disinfect any surfaces that frequently come into contact with human hands, such as doorknobs, light switches, handrails, desk space and kitchens and bathrooms
- Daily cleaning and sanitizing of bathrooms and kitchens
- Remove rubbish in office areas: emptying bins and dealing with kitchen waste bins and equipment boxes and packaging
- Ensuring chemical cleaning products are handled and stored safely
- Liaise with Office Manager to ensure stock of cleaning supplies are maintained
- Responsible for reporting repairs and replacements encountered when executing daily tasks
- Ensuring office is left secure and alarms set.
This is not intended as an exhaustive list of duties. Other duties as may be reasonably required will form part of this job description.
Essential Training and Qualifications:
- Education to GCSE level or equivalent including Maths and English.
- Experience of cleaning within an office environment.
Essential Knowledge & Skills
- Familiarity and compliance with sanitary and hygiene regulations
- Good physical fitness and stamina.
Essential Personal Characteristics:
- Conscientious with excellent attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills including proven ability to prioritise
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Respect for confidentiality and integrity.
- This role does not direct the activities of staff or a function
- Security Vetting and Police Questionnaires to be completed as a condition of employment.
To apply, please email your CV to: email@example.com.